Welcome to PC Gaming Headphones
Find user reviews and ratings on the latest gaming headsets for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Choosing The Best PC Gaming Headphones
As an avid gamer, having a good gaming headset is one of the requirements because it helps you improve your gaming experience. Gaming headphones are mainly used when playing consoles, video games computer or portable devices mainly to enhance in-game audio experience. However, it is not easy to choose the best PC gaming headset, especially for first-timers. You need to consider a number of factors to make the right choice and benefit from the gaming headsets. First of all, here are some reasons why you need to have gaming headsets:
- Total freedom with up to 20 meter wireless range and Lightspeed wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4.
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, 16.8 M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone Lightsync RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.
- Colorful, reversible suspension headbands are designed for comfort during long play sessions.
- Gaming-grade 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- Long lasting battery life - up to 30 hours
- Qi Certified for wireless charging
- 2-in-1 gaming headset — The first headset from Bose engineered for both wired gaming and wireless lifestyle use. Play everything from the latest games to your favorite music with these 2-in-1 headphones.
- World-class noise cancelling gaming headset — With best-in-class noise cancelling technology, the QC35 II Gaming Headset clears away noisy distractions so you can focus on your games, music, or work.
- Comfortable gaming headphones — Made using materials specially selected for their comfort and lightweight to enjoy hours of marathon gaming.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Alastair McIlwain (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator. Headphone Frequency Response:20Hz - 20 kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sound you can feel: experience the game like never before with haptic bass powered by taction technology, creating a much wider range of perceptible low-end frequencies.
- Crafted for comfort: adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- Superb sound quality: high-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need on the battlefield.
- Upgraded Chat: Redesigned Gen 2 flip-to-mute mic now seamlessly conceals into the housing when muted, and a larger, high-sensitivity mic provides clear chat
- Upgraded Audio: Reconstructed acoustics and precision-tuned 50mm nanoclear speakers provide realistic sound imaging producing crisp undistorted audio for the most immersive, realistic gaming experience
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Simultaneously take mobile calls or listen to your own playlist all while gaming utilizing Bluetooth; Connect to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app to easily adjust game and chat audio settings to your custom preferences
- LOW-LATENCY - Proprietary low-latency connection transmits with near-zero delay to* provide a seamless gaming experience and enables multi-platform compatibility with PC, Mac, PS4 for ease of use across multiple devices
- FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC – A broadcast-quality, noise-cancelling microphone cuts out breathing and background noise with an additional flip-to-mute feature
- LONG-LASTING POWER – With battery life up to 100 hours via low-latency connection and simultaneous wireless operation while charging over USB means the headset can keep going for even the longest gaming sessions
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 00:37 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
• Helps you block external noises. It is not easy to concentrate on a game if you are having external noise disturbance from a radio, TV or even people talking around you. Therefore, since you cannot avoid having people around or have your neighbor turn off the TV/radio,
acquiring gaming headsets is the ideal choice.
• The headsets help you to limit any disturbances to people around you. You can be able to play your video games without disturbing other people who are not into playing the game. In addition, you can play late at night without waking up your family members, neighbor or friends.
• If you buy good gaming headsets, you will benefit from a superior sound quality that will make you enjoy playing.
• It facilitates team communication if you are playing online or with a partner. If you are playing as a team, having good communication is vital to help you make crucial decisions and coordinate strategies to achieve a set objective.
Choosing the right PC gaming headphones can be a daunting task but if you do a thorough research, you will make the right choice. Most people who end up choosing the wrong headphones do little or no research about the headphones they are going to buy. It is important to gather as much information as possible from reliable sources, read reviews from reputable websites, check ratings and read comments posted by other people to make a sound decision. If you are planning to buy gaming headsets, consider the following factors:
Your Gaming Platform
This is the first thing you should consider to avoid buying a gaming headset that is incompatible with your platform. There are numerous gaming headsets to choose from and not all are compatible with all the gaming platforms. You need to know the features and specifications of your system to avoid spending money buying a gaming headset only to be incompatible with your system. Although most headsets are compatible with a number of platforms, some can only be compatible with specific gaming systems.
Wired or Wireless Headsets
Gaming headphones are either wired or wireless with the main difference being how they are connected to your platform. Normally, it may seem like an easy decision but if you consider all the factors it is not. Wired headphones are connected to your gaming system using a wire while wireless headphones use Bluetooth and wireless networks to connect to your platform. If you don’t want any wires to get in your way while gaming, wireless headsets are the ideal choice. However, you will experience connections problems from time to time because wireless connections can be interrupted by a number of factors. In addition, you will have to charge your wireless headset regularly to avoid running out of charge when gaming.
Weight and Comfort
You will probably be playing for hours and hence you need lightweight headphones that are non-intrusive and comfortable. Comfort varies from one person to another although materials used in making the headphones may be a factor. You need to read reviews from other people to know what they think about a specific headphone before buying it. However, you cannot be able to tell whether it is comfortable unless you try it on before buying it. Size of head, materials used you’re your preference are some of the factors that will determine how comfortable a headset is for you.
This should be one of the factors you should emphasize on because it will affect your gaming experience. If you buy headphones which have a great sound quality, you can be able to evaluate your game and make it more interesting while playing. You need to look at the drivers of the headset to know about its sound quality. When choosing, go for a headset which has at least 40 mm drivers although the higher the better.
This depends on the type of games you are playing or on how you are planning to use the headsets. If you play with a partner online or with a team, you need gaming headphones which have a microphone to help you communicate effectively with others. However, if you don’t need to communicate with others while playing, you can just choose a headset that does not have a microphone.
When buying a gaming headset, you expect to have it for a number of years before replacing it to have value for money. Headsets are made from different materials among them plastics and metals. Though heavy in weight, gaming headphones made from metals last longer than those made from plastic. You need to make sure that the headphones you want to buy have all the features you need and they have the capability of lasting long.
This is the last factor you should consider because gaming headsets have varying prices. Price ranges due to having different features, material they are made from, their purpose among other factors. Be very careful because there are some gaming headphones that are quite expensive but they lack important features you are looking for. Finally, you should not use price as the main factor to determine whether you will buy a certain headset or not because you might end up having an impaired judgement. The only way to do it right is by researching online through different shopping websites looking for offers and discounts. With a thorough research, you will be able to know the price range and where to get the headsets at a friendly price.
Although buying gaming headsets can be hard and challenging, you make the right choice if you know what you want and you gather a lot of information. If you have friends who have recently bought gaming headphones, you can get recommendations from them to help you get started. However, what your friend considers as the best might not work for you. Therefore, you will have to research on your own, narrow down the choices you get and then choose the right gaming headsets. If you are looking to buy PC gaming headphones, consider the factors above and you will make the right choice.